Characteristics24 custom glass & crystal chandeliers, various sizes manufactured, mirror chrome canopy
Aglo Systems design, manage and manufacture unique architectural luminaires and features for high-end applications such as casinos, shopping centres, hotels, restaurants and apartment complexes.
Their portfolio of clientele ranges from boutique hospitality, apartment projects and exclusive resorts, to 6-star hotels and casinos. Its diverse local and global suppliers’ network enables Aglo Systems to deliver projects on any scale or budget.
- Project management
- Concept development
- 3D CAD modelling design
- Photo realistic renders
The team of industrial, mechanical and product design engineers work with architects and designers to develop and produce artisan projects utilising a myriad of materials and manufacturing methods. With an exceptionally high attention to detail and customer service, the team is dedicated in delivering a quality custom product.
Why come to Aglo Systems?
- Detailed shop drawings
- Innovative problem solvers
- Comprehensive quotes
The Aglo Custom Manufacturing team worked with Point of View and The Star Entertainment Group to manufacture and install bespoke luminaires for The Darling at The Star Gold Coast, a 6 Star hotel and casino. The project was completed over a year in which the designs were developed from concepts sketches, to prototypes and ultimately the installation of the final features.
Some notable features include:
- 6m diameter, 7-tiered mirror brass chandelier in the private gaming suites;
- A layered, 2m ‘rose’ entrance feature;
- The main feature piece in the Diamond Slots room, featuring custom-made crystal elements
- Amber glass octagonal tube, layered chandeliers in the gaming corridors; and
- 4m high column features in private gaming suites.