Aglo Systems design, manage and manufacture unique architectural luminaires and features for high-end applications such as casinos, shopping centres, hotels, restaurants and apartment complexes.
Aglo's portfolio of clientele ranges from boutique hospitality, apartment projects and exclusive resorts, to 6-star hotels and casinos. Their diverse local and global suppliers’ network enables Aglo Systems to deliver projects on any scale or budget.
- Project management
- Concept development
- 3D CAD modelling design
- Photo realistic renders
Aglo's team of industrial, mechanical and product design engineers work with architects and designers to develop and produce artisan projects utilising a myriad of materials and manufacturing methods. With an exceptionally high attention to detail and customer service, the team are dedicated in delivering a quality custom product.
Why come to Aglo Systems?
- Detailed shop drawings
- Innovative problem solvers
- Comprehensive quotes
The Aglo Custom Manufacturing team worked with Point of View to manufacture and install bespoke luminaires for an exclusive casino and hotel in Queensland. The project was completed over a year in which the designs were developed from concepts sketches to prototypes and ultimately the installation of the final features.
Some notable features include:
- 6m diameter, 7-tiered mirror brass chandelier in the private gaming suites;
- A layered, 2m ‘rose’ entrance feature;
- The main feature piece in the Diamond Slots room, featuring custom-made crystal elements
- Amber glass octagonal tube, layered chandeliers in the gaming corridors; and
- 4m high column features in private gaming suites.