Avenere Cladding provides NeaCera® Terra-cotta Cladding Solutions, an industry leader in rainscreen and sunscreen façade solutions. NeaCera provides architects and designers with an array of design options including custom colors, shapes, sizes, and a variety of configuration options.
Avenere Cladding uses an innovative manufacturing process that results in the highest quality, fully tested terra-cotta cladding materials on the market at an affordable price. NeaCera easy to install architectural cladding system is a simpler solution for architects, designers, general contractors, and installers.
- In addition to Avenere Cladding's 50+ standard colors, custom color creation and matching is available, along with custom finishes. NeaCera panel colors are available in:
- 11 Matte Finishes
- 12 Satin Finishes
- 2 Gloss Finishes
- 27 Glazed Finishes
- Custom Color Creation and Matching
- Custom Finish Creation
- 10 Unique Standard Shapes
- Custom Shape Creation
- Available in multiple lengths and heights.
- Custom Sizes Available
Comprised of 3 universal components, the NeaCera Panel, marine-grade aluminum Support Profile, and Joint Insert, installing the terracotta rainscreen system is as simple as hanging shelves— just lift and lock the panels into place. At a lighter system weight, requiring no clips, or gaskets, installers save time, labor, and money.
The fully tested architectural façade cladding system comes with a host of cost-saving benefits, such as Lifetime Graffiti Protection inherent in the surface of the panel, and non-sequential installation which accommodates tie-backs and installation of post-applied elements.
- In-house shop drawings
- Installation cost study guides
- A dedicated product technician
- Pre-construction orientation
- Job site orientation