ModiFly suspended lights by Ledalite from Signify can be used to create custom lighting designs with unique shapes and precision angles. ModiFly has a style that lends itself perfectly for a variety of spaces including open offices, education, and retail environments, where visual comfort and design continuity are essential.
Lighting patterns can be made with pre-defined patterns or custom configured patterns. Whether it be pods of pendants or interconnected hexagons in space - Signify's ModiFly gives design flexibility, making lighting the key element of architectural design.
ModiFly Articulating Links
Unique shapes and designs with precision angles are made using ModiFly's patent-pending design of the factory pre-wired Bi, Tri, and Quad-link systems which allow for articulating luminaires on-site, allowing for final adjustments of angulation to be made. To adjust on-site, simply match up the markings on the arms of the link to move fixture modules in 7.5-degree increments (with markings at 15 degrees).
|Static Link ||Bi-link ||Tri-link ||Quad-link |
|Continuous runs only ||180° articulation ||75° articulation ||45° articulation |
- Fully articulating Bi-Link, Tri-Link & Quad-Link joints give you unlimited design options
- Slim 4.5"x2.5" housing available to mount in grids, drywall, or open ceilings
- Vertical Light Guide technology produces a controlled batwing distribution with 72% downlight and up to 16ft o.c. spacing
- Select configurations contribute toward satisfying features L04 and L07 under the WELL Building Standard
- Available with DLC Standard or Premium for select configurations
- Multiple drivers and systems to choose from including 0-10V, SpaceWise, Interact, PoE, Tunable White & Lutron
- Choose from 6 standard paint finishes, including new Hero Gold, Silver Nova & Venom Black
- Seven lumen packages ranging from 1500lm/4ft to 4500lm/4ft in 500lm steps