Characteristics360° movement, customizable, flush with the wall, can be installed floor-to-ceiling, modular,
SizesFilo 10 panel version: Width 900 mm to 1200 mm. Height 1900 mm to 3500 mm. Max. 150 kg | Filo 5 panel version: Width 900 mm to 2000 mm. Height 1900 mm to 3500 mm. Max. 150 kg | Infinito panel version: Width 900 mm to 1400 mm. Height 1900 mm to 3500 mm. Max. 150 kg
Linvisibile Brezza Titano System is a flanked multi-leaves system with vertical pivoting that sits totally flush with the wall, for the division of large rooms, ensuring the passage between them but without resorting to the use of walls. The leaves are installed in line and can be realized from floor to ceiling, rotating on a central pivot that allows a 360° movement, with the possibility of stopping every 90°.
The modularity of the system leaves great design freedom, both for the number of pivoting doors and for the finishes applicable to them. The minimum composition of this system is 3 leaves. From this base the customer can specify the number of additional leaves, depending on the space they wish to divide.
The Titano System can be realized in the different declinations of the Vertical Pivot product:
- Filo 10 Vertical Pivot
- Vertical Pivot
- Infinito Vertical Pivot
Linvisibile can apply the following finishes: base coat, veneered and natural wood, laminate, lacquer, natural stone, metal, leather, Alcantara®, and coatings such as marble, granite in the Heavy Coatings version.
- UPPER BEAM in extruded aluminum, EN AW 6060 alloy (Anticorodal 063), which guarantees perfect anchoring of the aluminum to the ceiling (masonry and plasterboard). Prepared for the panel’s 360° rotation opening movements. Supplied in parts to facilitate transportation, to be assembled via joints, before ceiling installation. Paintable with good quality water-based paints, enamels, etc.
- Hollow-core panels (honeycomb) of 50 mm or 102 mm thick depending on the type, made with perimetric hardwood and polished MDF sides, without rebate to allow the complete rotation of the leaf. Upper beam designed for housing the upper pin stop, included in the supplied kit. Class E1, low formaldehyde emission.
- TEMPLATE for positioning the pin’s lower striker on the floor
- Concealed rotation pins (System 3) centrally positioned, which allow 360° rotation and leaf locking in 90° steps. The customer must become familiar with the speed and range of the door’s movement for correct and safe use and/or positioning.
- Upper 4 mm
- Lower: 13 mm
- Between the leaves: 10 mm
- Compared to the wall: 10 mm