Morin Corporation is specialized in the roll forming of architectural heavier gauge single-skin metal wall and metal roof systems. They manufacture over 100 profiles of architectural panels for any size project. Alongside metal panels, Morin Corporation offers a complete suite of metal finishes which include perforations, corners, coordinated louvers and fasteners, and custom extrusions.
Primo soffit panel is designed to compliment Morin's range of metal wall and metal roof systems.
|Surface Options ||Smooth surface, 2 ribs, or vented |
|Galvalume / Zincalume Painted Steel Options || |
22 GA (.76mm)(non-vented) / 24 GA (.60mm)
|Aluminum Options ||.032 GA (.80mm) / .040 GA (1mm) |
|Zinc Options ||.7mm and .8mm |
5.376 Square Inches per Linear Foot based on the following formula:
- 14 perfs per ft. X 4 rows X (.06” depth x .4” long x 2 open sides) X 2 perf dies within the panel.
|No reveal ||One reveal |
| || |
|PS-12 (Smooth) ||PSR-12 (Smooth) |
| || |
|PS-12-2 (2-ribs) ||PSR-12-2 (2-ribs) |
| || |
|PSV-12 (Vented) ||PSVR-12 (Vented) |
Color and Finish Options
Aluminum and Steel
- Standard (Fluropon® PVDF – Kynar 500®)
- Premium Colors MICA (Fluropon Classic® II PVDF)
- Premium Colors METALLIC (Fluropon Classic® PVDF)
- MorinCorp custom color matching services
- Other finishes available