Falcon Spider Lifts are designed to respond to the architectural and functional needs of a building and understand that the design vision should not have to be compromised to be safely and economically maintained.
The Falcon Spider Lift series is a range of lifts that can be used in indoor and outdoor applications for maintenance and facility management access. The Falcon Spider Lift series includes nine models that give a wide of options for height, reach, basket loads and weight. The lifts are available in four styles, the Falcon Spider Crawler Lifts, Falcon Spider Wheel Lifts, Falcon Spider Articulated Boom Lifts, and Falcon Spider Indoor Lifts.
The main characteristics of Falcon Spider Lifts are;
- Narrow access Advanced Jib Articulations
- Easy Transport and Self – Propelling
- Low Weight & Ground Pressure
- Designed For Power Properties - Bi-Energy Hybrid
Falcon Lifts benefits from over 50 years’ combined international industry experience and offers an advisory access service from the design phase to the delivery of the final solution to ensure that the ease of maintenance and access are integral to the design process. Falcon Lifts offer the following services to assist with the design process, construction and use;
- Conceptual design and coordination services
- Recommendations and options for access solutions
- Preliminary design and product specifications
- Tender preparation and evaluation
- Installation and after-sales service