The Stratlock Range is a heavy-duty hidden panel mounting solution from Fastmount™ for installing large interior panels onto aluminum or steel extrusion framework. A purpose-built system, the Stratlock Range is the only product on the market that provides versatility for modular design with adjustable panel installation, thanks to its patent-pending dual locking function.
|Screw- or adhesive-fix male ||SL-M15 |
|Rapid-fit female - aluminum side-channel framework ||SL-F15A |
|Rapid-fit female - Steel extrusions ||SL-F15B |
The (SL-M15) features a double-detent shank which locks into the teeth of the rapid-fit female (SL-F15A or SL-F15B) in an aluminum frame. Upon the first click, the panel is supported, with a 10mm adjustable tolerance to find the correct panel position. The second click then locks the panel into position, secured with a 15kg pull out load per clip set, making the system ideal for heavy decorative panels.
Fastmount™ provides two female types with different framework compatibility.
- Strongest available mounting from Fastmount - 15kg pull out load
- T-lock function for rapid installation into the channel with screw or pop rivet
- Allows 360° adjustment of panel before locking into place
- No special tools required for installation
- Acoustic isolation between panel and frame
- Reduces panel installation time for contract interiors
- Removable interior panels
- Commercial interior fit-out
- Mounting heavy ceiling and wall panels
- Hotels, hospitals, retail
- Residential fit-out