ApplicationsEducational, cultural, corporative, urban (indoors), healthcare
CharacteristicsHighly Hygienic, antibacterial
Presentation / packagingRolls: 1,90 x 14 m | Tiles: 610 x 610 mm
ColorsAvailable in 20 different colors
SizesStandard version: 2 mm thick | X-Elastic (acoustic) version: 4 mm thick
CertificationGECA, BLUE ANGEL, GREENGUARD, GREENGUARD GOLD, EPD (Environmental Product Declaration), contibutes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
Artigo, a rubber flooring manufacturer offers Dharma, a high-performance rubber surface with micro-granules, ideal for flooring of schools, offices, hospitals, museums, and indoor public spaces.
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
- High performance
- Highly Hygienic
- Available with acoustic insulation (X-Elastic version)
- Certifications: GECA, BLUE ANGEL, GREENGUARD, GREENGUARD GOLD
- Contributes to LEED credits, and BREEAM certification
- Available in 20 different colors
- Thickness: Standard version: 2 mm | X-Elastic (acoustic) version: 4 mm (with PRO coating)
- Format: Rolls: 1,90 x 14 m | Tiles: 610 x 610 mm