ApplicationsRendered images, videos and 360 panoramas
CharacteristicsFast rendering speeds, compatibility with most design software, photorealistic and conceptual results, large objects and materials library, links can be sent through email, no training needed
Faster 3D rendering workflows. Endless possibilities
Lumion enables architects to transform 3D designs into beautiful renders in minutes. Import models from SketchUp, Revit, 3ds Max, Rhino, Vectorworks or many others, and instantly breathe life into designs with realistic trees, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from the expansive content library. No formal training is required. Jaw-dropping images, videos, and 360 panoramas can be created faster than ever before.
Go from a blank 3D model to a photographic, beautiful render faster than ever.
The latest version, Lumion 9.3, comes with an assortment of visually powerful, easy-to-learn features to help architects instantly create a whole new level of sensorial experience in their 3D models. With the ability to immediately fit right into your current workflow, Lumion 9.3 can open the door to a more productive, more enjoyable design and visualization experience.
By downloading the free trial, you can immediately capture 3D designs in beautiful, photorealistic lighting with breakthrough features such as Real Skies and Sky Light 2. For a heightened sense of landscape realism, assign the customizable 3D grass to any surface, or form strong connections between buildings and their surroundings with the atmospheric rain and snow.
See your building while you build it with Lumion LiveSync, available for SketchUp, Revit, ArchiCAD, Rhino and Vectorworks.
Lumion 9.3 also creates a smoother real-time rendering experience with improvements to the LiveSync functionality, compatible with Revit, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, Rhino and, now, Vectorworks.
With the LiveSync plugin, you can work on your project in your modeling software and simultaneously visualize it in Lumion. This way, you can see your building while you’re building it, and get crucial insights about the design, its connection to the environment and more.
- Render images in seconds and movies in minutes
- Tools for fast workflows
- Large content library
- Photorealistic materials library
- No prior training required
- Convincing realistic and artistic effects
- LiveSync for Revit or SketchUp sets up a real-time visualization of your designs
- Helps with project iteration and collaboration
- Ability to model large projects
- Compatibility with most architectural software
- System Requirements
Recommended System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 8,000 PassMark points, 6GB memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7 with 4.0 GHz base/boost speed or higher. A lower GHz value may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the Nvidia GTX 1080 and Nvidia Titan X (Pascal). More CPU cores than 4 will not make a difference. CPUs such as the i7-4790K, the i7-6700K or the i7-7700K with 4.0+ GHz are good choices. Xeon CPUs with GHz values lower than 3.4 GHz are not recommended.
- System memory: 32 GB with as high a MHz value as possible
- Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 pixels or higher.
- Hard drive: 30 GB of disk space
Minimum System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 2,000 PassMark points, 2 GB graphics card memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
OS: 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Sp1 or Vista SP2
- CPU: Intel Core i5 with 3.0 GHz base/boost speed or higher. Less than 4.0 GHz may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the GTX 1080 and Titan X (Pascal). More cores than 4 will not make a difference.
System memory: 8GB (for simple scenes) with as high a MHz value as possible.
- Monitor resolution: Minimum 1600x1080 pixels
- Hard drive: 20GB of disk space
Lumion is fully compatible with:
|Model formats:|| |
|Output video formats:|| |
|Output video resolutions:|| |
|Output image formats:|| |
|Output image resolutions:|| |