ApplicationsCommercial, residential, industrial
CharacteristicsQuick finishing, available in various widths, seamless connection with plasterboard, custom widths and lengths available, durable
CertificationISO9001 Quality Management System
The EZ Concept range of openings and finishings products, by Studco Building Systems, produce minimalistic flush finishes to eliminate trims, baseboards and traditional timber systems. EzyReveal creates a premium architrave-free, square-set interior finish; it is a steel window reveal that eliminates the need for architraves.
Using a metal reveal is more durable than timber, as it doesn’t warp or crack over time, especially in sun-exposed areas. Manufactured from cold rolled BlueScope Steel and designed for quick and economical installation and finishing, the specially formulated surface creates a seamless connection with the plasterboard.
- Designed for quick and economical finishing of reveals from 20 to 250mm
- Various widths available to suit a number of applications
- Specially formulated surface finish for seamless connection with the plasterboard
- EzyReveal can be used with PVC finish trim to create custom size reveals
- Custom made width and lengths available
Studco has a comprehensive Environmental Policy in accordance with ISO14001, which includes a balanced and realistic view of real issues and a commitment to pursuing a high standard of environmental management throughout Studco's operations to minimize environmental impact.