"The ceiling becomes the light, the light becomes the ceiling"
After re-thinking the ceiling, it is now a blank canvas awaiting your vision. Philips OneSpace is an impressive high-quality lighting unit with an excellent uniform light distribution, which contributes strongly to the design and acoustics of the room.
The result is a ceiling with an amazing light effect without seeing the actual light source.
- Superior homogeneous light
Philips OneSpace integrates LED lights with textile to create a white light ceiling surface that hides the source of light completely. It delivers excellent uniform light distribution for an enhanced daylight experience, which makes it a great functional light to work and be under. The result is beautiful homogeneous dimmable light.
- Light output 3.200 lm/m2 (300 lm/ft2)
- Available in 3.000 K and 4.000 K and in a Tunable White version with a range of 2.700 to 6.500 K.
- Sensory enhancing
Bright uniform glare-free LED light that eliminates shadows. Enhances room acoustics by reducing disturbing sound.
- Simply smarter
- Simple to install and easy to replace the fabric.
- OneSpace prefab: panel assembly in the factory, ready to mount on location
- OneSpace luminous ceiling: modular design. Module assembly in factory. Panel assembly on location
- Dimmable and tunable (DALI or 0-10V controllable)
OneSpace integrates perfectly with your building management systems.
- Supremely safe
- Fire-class B classification
OneSpace can be direct mounted or suspended (with a wire kit) on the ceiling.
|CCT LED Color ||3.000 K 4.000 K or Tunable White 2.700 to 6.500 K |
|Color rendering index || |
> 85 (standard)
|Maintenance factor ||L70 50,000 hours |
|Dimming ||Between 10 and 100% |
|Acoustic properties ||EN 116554: αw 0.6 / Class C |
|Noise Reduction Coefficient ||ASTM C423 99: NRC 0.6 |
|Ambient temperature ||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F) |
|Relative humidity ||< 95% non-condensing |