A timeless design, an absolute icon of rubber flooring history. First introduced in the 60s, “The Dot” was the result of the collaboration between Artigo and Studio Albini, and resulted in the memorable look of the Milan metro stations and trains. From then on, the unicolor tiles with round studded surfaces have been featured in countless buildings around the world.
Synthetic rubber Flooring with circular studs reliefs, 28 mm in diameter and 0.5 mm in height in plain color. Compact, wear-resistant and non-slip. Improved performance and cleanability surface by the special TXL surface curing treatment.
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
Sustainability and certifications
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Certified A+ under French regulations
- Certified GECA Good Environmental Choice Australia
- Classified according to the European waste catalog (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.