The inspiration behind the Lava design was primal matter. Ancient. Rock-solid. Molded by the infinite forces of nature. A natural look was, in fact, what the company wanted to achieve. The result is a rubber flooring with a stone-effect embossed surface, in 6 colors.
The 3mm thick rubber floor is made up of a covering layer of high wear resistance, with monocolored pre-vulcanized granules of the same composition of the base, and a rubber underlayer, calendered and vulcanized together to guarantee perfect monolithicity. Embossed with stone-effect. Improved performance and cleanability surface by the special TXL surface curing treatment
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
Sustainability and certifications
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Classified R10 according to the DIN 51130 ramp slip test method
- Certified A+ under French regulations
- Certified Blue Angel and Greenguard Gold
- Classified according to the European waste catalog (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.