UseSynthetic rubber flooring
ApplicationsCorporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsSustainable, smooth, compact, wear-resistant, anti-slip
SizesRolls of 1, 90 x 10 m or 61 x 61 cm tiles – 3 mm thick
CertificationA+ under French regulations, Blue Angel and GREENGUARD Gold, contributes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
The marbled flooring is another classic that with the Natura collection gets a contemporary spin. The inspiration is, once again, natural patterns: suggestions of erosions, waves, rock formations.
The 3mm thick rubber floor is made up of a covering layer of high wear resistance, with a tone-on-tone marbled effect and a rubber underlayer, calendered and vulcanized together to guarantee perfect monolithicity. Smooth surface treated with the PRO treatment to improve surface performance and cleanability.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
Sustainability and certifications
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Certified A+ under French regulations
- Certified Blue Angel and Greenguard Gold
- Classified according to the European waste catalogue (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.