UseSynthetic rubber flooring
ApplicationsCorporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsSustainable, smooth, compact, wear-resistant, anti-slip
SizesRolls of 1, 90 x 10 m– 5 mm thick except Granito rolls of 1,90 x 14 m - 4 mm thick
CertificationA+ under French regulations, GREENGUARD Gold, contributes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
X-Elastic acoustic floorings collection
In most public spaces, the reduction of noise due to treading is becoming a more and more important feature. Be it a hospital, a public library or even a working place, where silence and focus are required Artigo's new collection of acoustic rubber floorings is the answer to creating a comfortable environment.
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
|Reduction of noise due to treading||Up to 21 dB|
|Reference standard||EN ISO 10140-1: 2016 – EN ISO 10140-3:2010 – EN ISO 717-2:2013|
|Certifications||Certified by CSI, test report 0041/DC/ACU/18_2 date 08/06/2018. Also certified by Cofrac/CSTB for noise reduction 18 dB.|
X-Elastic is available for the whole of the Plansystem collection: a design and color palette that encompasses more than 100 choices.
Please refer to single product pages for color palettes, BIM files, and Data Sheets.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
Sustainability and certifications
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Certified A+ under French regulations
- Certified Greenguard Gold
- Classified according to the European waste cataloge (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.