UseSynthetic rubber flooring
ApplicationsCorporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsSustainable, smooth, compact, wear-resistant, anti-slip
SizesRolls of 1, 90 x 10 m– 5 mm thick except Granito rolls of 1,90 x 14 m - 4 mm thick
CertificationA+ under French regulations, GREENGUARD Gold, contributes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
X-Elastic acoustic floorings collection
In most public spaces, the reduction of noise due to treading is becoming a more and more important feature. Be it a hospital, a public library or even a working place, where silence and focus are required Artigo's new collection of acoustic rubber floorings is the answer to creating a comfortable environment.
|Reduction of noise due to treading||Up to 21 dB|
|Reference standard||EN ISO 10140-1: 2016 – EN ISO 10140-3:2010 – EN ISO 717-2:2013|
|Certifications||Certified by CSI, test report 0041/DC/ACU/18_2 date 08/06/2018. Also certified by Cofrac/CSTB for noise reduction 18 dB.|
X-Elastic is available for the whole of the Plansystem collection: a design and color palette that encompasses more than 100 choices.
Please refer to single product pages for color palettes, BIM files, and Data Sheets.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
Sustainability and certifications
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Certified A+ under French regulations
- Certified Greenguard Gold
- Classified according to the European waste cataloge (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.