When a “materic” effect on flooring is needed, the hammered surface of Zeus is the ideal choice. Made alive and vibrant by the multicolored granules, Zeus is a rubber flooring designed for heavy-traffic, while still boasting a 16-color palette.
The 3,5 mm thick rubber floor is made up of a covering layer of high wear resistance, with multicolored granules of the same composition of the base inserted in the entire thickness, pre-vulcanized and with a maximum diameter of 4 mm, with hammered effect, compact, wear-resistant, non-slip. Improved performance and cleanability surface by the special TXL surface curing treatment
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
Sustainability and certifications
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Certified A+ under French regulations
- Certified Blue Angel and Greenguard Gold
- Classified according to the European waste catalogue (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Type 3 Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified by a recognized third party
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.