The range of 3D Wall Design three-dimensional ceramic surfaces by Atlas Concorde was created from graphical studies and applied to Atlas Concorde white-body wall tiles. Reflecting off the reliefs, light modifies the perception of a space to add a touch of personality. 3D decorated walls are suitable for contemporary residential, wellness, and hospitality spaces.
The 3D Wall Design range is constantly expanding and includes a wide array of decorative patterns in White, Sand, Sage and Night colors.
- Geometric designs inspire the textures of Flash, Line, Diamond, Stars, Angle, and the brand new Flake.
- Sinuous patterns are reflected in the Wind, Flows, Wave, Dune, Ribbon, and Twist reliefs.
- Rippled lines are shown on the Mesh and Plot patterns
- Decisive lines that come alive depending on the viewing angle and source of light define the Blade, Ultra Blade, and Kite designs.
- A satin finish characterized by a velvety and bright glaze, available for all the textures, accentuates the shape of the motifs
- A glossy finish with bright glaze enriches the Wave and Ultra Blade structures with mirrored reflections.
- All patterns are available in intense White Matte which accentuates the contrast between light and shadows.
- A smooth surface in Solid White, Matt and Glossy, Solid Sand, and Solid Night complete the range.
To reduce environmental impact, Atlas Concorde manufactures ceramic stone tiles taking into account atmospheric emissions, optimizing resource use, and recycling waste materials. All Atlas Concorde porcelain floor and white body wall tiles can be used in projects that follow the guidelines of the Green Building Council, which promotes the independent certification system LEED v4.
Made in Italy
Atlas Concorde ceramic tiles are produced in Italy under the ethical code promoted by Confindustria Ceramica using eco-friendly technologies, top quality and safe raw materials.