UseSynthetic rubber flooring
ApplicationsCorporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsSustainable, smooth, compact, wear-resistant, anti-slip
FormatRolls or tiles
SizesRolls: 1, 90 x 10 m or Tiles: 61 x 61 cm | 3 mm thick
CertificationA+ under French regulations, Blue Angel and GREENGUARD Gold, GECA Good Environmental Choice Australia, M1 (emission classification of building materials), EPD (Environmental Product Declaration), contributes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
Grain explores the aesthetics of flooring with rubber chips randomly distributed in a solid-color background. Grain features chips in bigger dimensions than its companion Granito, thus resulting in a pattern more visible to the eye: the result is a “vibrating”, colorful surface that can be used in a great variety of projects.
The 3mm thick rubber floor is made up of a covering layer of high wear resistance, with multicolored pre-vulcanized granules of the same composition of the base, and a rubber underlayer, calendered and vulcanized together to guarantee perfect monolithicity. Smooth surface treated with the PRO treatment to improve surface performance and cleanability.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Classified according to the European waste catalog (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Type 3 Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified by a recognized third party
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.