UseSynthetic rubber flooring
ApplicationsCorporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsSmooth, compact, anti-slip, small chips, easy-clean, non-toxic.
FormatRolls or tiles
SizesRolls: 1, 90 x 14 m or Tiles: 61 x 61 cm | 2 mm thick
CertificationA+ under French regulations, Blue Angel and GREENGUARD Gold, GECA Good Environmental Choice Australia, M1 (emission classification of building materials), EPD (Environmental Product Declaration), contributes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
Another archetype of the rubber floorings: a solid-color surface with small chips randomly distributed.
Synthetic Rubber flooring in 2 mm thickness with small chips inserted in the compound to give a dotted pattern, smooth surface and a bottom layer suitable for adhesive bonding.
The surface is smooth, compact, wear-resistant and non-slippery. The special PRO surface treatment improves surface performance and cleanability.
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Classified according to the European waste catalog (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Type 3 Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified by a recognized third party
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.