UseSynthetic rubber flooring
ApplicationsCorporate, commercial, healthcare, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsSustainable, lightweight, LEED-compliant, eco-friendly, hand-made, noise reduction, anti-slip
FormatRolls or tiles
SizesRolls: 1, 90 x 10 m or Tiles: 61 x 61 cm | 3 mm thick
CertificationA+ under French regulations, Blue Angel and GREENGUARD Gold, GECA Good Environmental Choice Australia, M1 (emission classification of building materials), contributes to LEED credits and BREEAM certification
Sustainable. Lightweight. LEED-compliant. Eco-friendly. Hand-made by spreading rubber powder on raw sheets. Screed is a collection of rubber floorings for contemporary architecture, inspired by the aesthetics of concrete.
A contemporary solution that offers a minimalist and sophisticated look, concealing amazing performances and great versatility. The Screed floorings are available in 6 ‘achromatic’ shades. Their simplicity conceals an innovative industrial process, especially developed by the Artigo technical team.
Screed brings together the randomness of a manual touch to the security and uniformity of a production process. The Screed collection combines strong aesthetic and ecological value with all the qualities that make the Artigo products particularly suitable to common areas: the ability to reduce the noise due to treading, the antislip resistance, the fast and easy installation.
Synthetic rubber Flooring
The 3mm thick rubber floor is made up of a covering layer of high wear resistance, with a tone-on-tone marbled effect and a rubber underlayer, calendered and vulcanized together to guarantee perfect monolithicity. Smooth surface treated with the PRO treatment to improve surface performance and cleanability.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
- The substrate has a high ecological content with a content of rapidly renewable materials of 10%.
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Classified according to the European waste catalog (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance to many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.