Sustainable. Lightweight. LEED-compliant. Eco-friendly. Hand-made by spreading rubber powder on raw sheets. Screed is a collection of rubber floorings for contemporary architecture, inspired by the aesthetics of concrete.
A contemporary solution that offers a minimalist and sophisticated look, concealing amazing performances and great versatility. The Screed floorings are available in 6 ‘achromatic’ shades. Their simplicity conceals an innovative industrial process, especially developed by the Artigo technical team.
Screed brings together the randomness of a manual touch to the security and uniformity of a production process. The Screed collection combines strong aesthetic and ecological value with all the qualities that make the Artigo products particularly suitable to common areas: the ability to reduce the noise due to treading, the antislip resistance, the fast and easy installation.
Artigo rubber floorings offer tested and valid solutions for all the different requirements in office design: effective noise reduction, good internal air quality - low emissions (According to German Blue Angel and US Greenguard certifications, rubber floorings emit very few pollutants to the indoor air and, thus, do not affect the health of the inhabitants), fast and economical professional cleaning procedures, Loose Lay floorings installed on top of raised access floors to facilitate cable connections and other technical requirements.
Synthetic rubber Flooring
The 3mm thick rubber floor is made up of a covering layer of high wear resistance, with a tone-on-tone marbled effect and a rubber underlayer, calendered and vulcanized together to guarantee perfect monolithicity. Smooth surface treated with the PRO treatment to improve surface performance and cleanability.
- Slightly sanded back to improve adhesive bonding
- “Non-toxic" decomposition effluents certified according to DIN 53436
- The substrate has a high ecological content made up of 10% rapidly renewable materials of 10%.
- Free of carcinogenic nitrosamines, pentachlorophenol pcp, pvc and any halogens (chlorine, fluorine, bromine, and iodine), cadmium, formaldehyde, asbestos
- Free of phthalates and plasticizers
- Complies with the German AgBB regulation on the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC
- Classified according to the European waste catalog (CER) as non-hazardous special waste, and therefore similar to ordinary urban waste according to DCI 27/7/84
- Artigo products also significantly contribute to LEED credits, BREEAM certification, as well as compliance with many other criteria set by schemes achieving the international environmental sustainability of buildings.