Dri Design copper cladding panels offer the warm glow of natural copper, along with the long-lasting durability of an anodized finish. The Copper Anodized Series is designed to add depth and character to designs with subtle variations of copper penny color from panel to panel.
|Material ||Aluminum |
|Finish ||Copper Anodized Finish |
|Weight ||Less than 2 pounds per square foot |
These are the recommended maximum size panel guides. If the panel you would like fits inside these guides, Dri-Design can manufacture it. For larger sizes, contact Dri-Design.
|Width ||Height |
|72” ||24” |
|48” ||48” |
|30” ||30” |
|24” ||120” |
|120” ||24” |
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
- Unlimited Color Palette