Morin Corporation is specialized in roll forming of Architectural heavier gauge single skin metal wall and metal roof systems. They manufacture over 100 profiles of architectural panels for any size of project. Alongside panels, Morin Corporation offers a complete suite of metal cladding finishes which include perforations, corners, coordinated louvers and fasteners, and custom extrusions.
SLR Profile is part of the Structural Standing Seam Panels series, it can be fabricated on-site.
- SLR panels in 12" and 16" widths have FM approvals.
- Concealed clip and fastener design
- Retro-fit is an ideal application for the Standing Seam Roof Panel
- All PVDF finishes available
The SLR profile utilizes wide, shallow ridging on each panel for a subtle appearance while providing panel strength.
| || || || |
|SLR 12-2 ||SLR 16-0 ||SLR 16-S ||SLR 18-1 |
- Galvalume/Zincalume Painted Steel
- 20 GA (.91mm), 22 GA 24 GA (.60mm)
- .040 Ga (1mm), .050 GA (1.27mm)
Morin Corporation can provide on-site installation guidance and technical staff to help with drawings, design, cost-saving ideas and technical knowledge.
Click here to request a product sample