Libart FreeStanding Structures are operable multi-purpose extensions for existing buildings or structures. From the beginning of architectural history, the interior and the exterior were separated from each other by sharp, opaque transitions, whether stone or concrete. With the development of technology and the ability to use structural glass in the buildings, the desired flexibility can be achieved in the design process.
Freestanding structures bring unprecedented flexibility to architecture with its innovative style and make it possible to create unique designs.
- Extensive door and window options to provide access and ventilation without opening the system
- Manual or motorized, utilizing SecurTrak™ system for structural safety and ease of use.
- The flexibility of an indoor or outdoor living experience in the same area.
- Provides a spacious feel that can be easily integrated into architectural designs
- Side walls and sectional modular transparent design
- Ideal for restaurants, cafés, smaller convention centers, reception halls, and swimming pools.
Extensive door and window options provide access and ventilation without needing to open the system. When required, the retractable FreeStanding Structures can be opened manually or with a SecurTrak™ motorized system for structural safety and ease of use.
Each Libart system is manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from seven base models. The structure is environmentally friendly with a high level of insulation and sustainability features.
FreeStanding systems have two main models that vary the angle of the first profile position to the ground. In the "F" models, the first profile is at 90 degrees to the ground and in the "7" models the first profile is 70 degrees to the ground. Both of the systems use SecurTrak™ systems which provide sturdiness against wind loads and structural safety.
The type of Freestanding systems required varies depending on the required span. The system can start from three segmented profiles (BF) and go up to eight segmented profiles (VF or V7).
|Profile ||Special Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6 |
|Glazing ||Insulated glass / Single Glass / Polycarbonate |
|Retraction ||Motorized or Manual (depending on system weight) |
|Color ||RAL Powder Coat |