Interior sports floor
Multi-use gymnasiums: elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, colleges and universities, community centers; Other applications: fieldhouses, military training facilities, recreational facilities, multi-use areas, inline skating
Seamless, durable, fast installation, stain resistant, shock absorbing, customizable, recycled material, quick cure rate
14 colors (Natural wood, stained wood and solid color options)
Class 1: 4mm + 2mm; Class 2: 7mm + 2mm, 9mm + 2mm; Class 3: 12mm + 2mm
ISO 14001 Manufacturing, GREENGUARD Gold Certification, LEED
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
PolyTurf Plus is a seamless sports flooring option, manufactured by Tarkett Sports' Beynon Sports Surfaces. PolyTurf Plus Pad and Pour is designed to withstand heavy bleachers, tables, and chairs with maximum durability. It also provides a high-quality playing surface for schools, training facilities, community centers, and fitness centers.
- Water-Based Aliphatic Coating
This spray or roller-applied coating provides optimal game performance and stain resistance.
- Chemically Bonded Game Lines
Meticulously applied polyurethane marking paint creates precise and permanent game lines.
- Formulated Elastomeric Resin
This resin layer provides exceptional ball rebound and extra durability.
- Two-Component Seal Layer
This coating layer seals shock pad pores for a smooth and seamless gym floor.
- Recycled Rubber Shock Pad
Made of 100% recycled rubber, this shock pad base layer provides cushioning and shock absorption. It is available in 4 mm, 7 mm, 9 mm and 10 mm thicknesses.
- Seamless Surface: PolyTurf Plus Pad & Pour offers seamless gym flooring that is not only visually simplistic but also imparts the practical cleaning benefits of having no seams.
- Extreme Toughness: PolyTurf Plus & Pour is designed to withstand the harshest treatment, whether it be high point loads like folding cafeteria tables and portable stages, rolling loads like portable bleachers, or just heavy traffic and sports activity.
- Fast Installation Time: With an exceptionally quick curing rate, PolyTurf Plus Pad & Pour can be installed and ready to use in a relatively short time frame.
- Permanent Performance: Renewable wear layer can be recoated at any time, indefinitely.
- Superior Load Tolerances: PolyTurf Plus Pad & Pour performs under the everyday use of tables, chairs and bleachers.
- ISO 14001 Manufacturing: PolyTurf Plus Pad & Pour is manufactured in America by Tarkett’s Beynon Sports Surfaces, an ISO 14001 certified manufacturer. This ensures a high level of quality and consistency in production.
- Tarkett Sports Warranty Protection: The quality and performance of PolyTurf Plus Pad & Pour is protected by Tarkett Sports with a comprehensive 30 year warranty.