Kingspan KarrierPanel is a cost-effective universal solution for barrier wall alternatives to traditional multi-component wall systems. KarrierPanel provides a simplified barrier wall assembly, minimizing component use and construction delays.
Comprising of a Kingspan KS Series panel and integrated rail, KarrierPanel is the ideal barrier wall to support secondary rainscreen systems such as brick or metal facades.
|Horizontal Intermediate Support ||Vertical Intermediate Support ||Window Header ||Brick Base |
| || || || |
- Faster close-in and dry-in for reduced building costs.
- Single sourced system results in less labor time-on-site and construction waste.
- Reduces delays in construction experienced with scheduling multiple trades.
- Increase in build speed allows faster project completion and reduces business disruption
Benefits of Kingspan KarrierPanel vs. Traditional Built-up Construction
- Superior thermal performance of IMPs with air, water, and vapor barrier
- More uniform temperature distribution throughout the wall ensures moisture control.
- Eliminates energy losses associated with thermal-bridging cavity insulation.
- Eliminates concerns over UV exposure as compared to conventional rainscreen components.
- No compromisation of air, water, and vapor barrier
- Allows for visual inspection and testing.
- Results in quicker ROI.