Kingspan KarrierPanel is a cost-effective universal solution for barrier wall alternatives to traditional multi-component wall systems. KarrierPanel provides a simplified barrier wall assembly, minimizing component use and construction delays.
Comprising of a Kingspan KS Series panel and integrated rail, KarrierPanel is the ideal barrier wall to support secondary rainscreen systems such as brick or metal facades.
|Horizontal Intermediate Support ||Vertical Intermediate Support ||Window Header ||Brick Base |
| || || || |
|Exterior Profile ||Shadowline/flat |
|Interior Profile ||Shadowline |
|Gauge ||26, 24, 22 ga |
|Width ||24", 30" 36", 40", 42" |
|Thicknesses ||2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 6” |
|Length ||8’ to 53’ |
|Reveal ||3/8” to accommodate rail |
|R-Value ||≈ 7.2 per inch per ASTM C518 @ 75oF |
≈ 8.25 per inch per ASTM C518 @ 35oF
- Faster close-in and dry-in for reduced building costs.
- Single sourced system results in less labor time on-site and construction waste.
- Reduces delays in construction experienced with scheduling multiple trades.
- Increase in build speed allows faster project completion and reduces business disruption
Benefits of Kingspan KarrierPanel vs. Traditional Built-up Construction
- Superior thermal performance of IMPs with an air, water, and vapor barrier
- More uniform temperature distribution throughout the wall ensures moisture control.
- Eliminates energy losses associated with thermal- bridging cavity insulation.
- Eliminates concerns over UV exposure as compared to conventional rainscreen components.
- No compromisation of air, water, and vapor barrier
- Allows for visual inspection and testing.
- Results in quicker ROI.