BENCHMARK is Kingspan's selection of architectural panel systems. The systems are all sourced by BENCHMARK and come with a variety of panel profiles and accessories to ensure proper integration and project management.
DesignwallTM 2000 allows for complete creative freedom due to the flexibility of choice built into Kingspan's specifications. The DesignwallTM 2000 joint provides maximum thermal efficiency while creating a double barrier against air and water penetration.
Custom widths, finishes and integrated options, including Flushglaze window systems from BENCHMARK By Kingspan, make DesignwallTM 2000 a fit for any project necessity.
|Vertical joint ||Intermediate support ||Fullwrap end ||Vertical to horizontal end |
| || || || |
- Variable module widths range from 8" to 46"
- Trimless ends, longitudinal and transverse bends and folded corners add unique architectural dynamic
- Fully integrates with window systems, design louvers, and sunshades
- R-values ranging from 14 to 28 for optimal thermal performance
- Special substrates and finishes add to high-end design appearance
|Profile ||Flat |
|Embossing ||Exterior: Stucco, non-embossed or shadowline Interior: Stucco or non-embossed |
|Gauge ||Exterior: 22, 20 ga Interior: 24, 22, 20 ga |
|Width ||12” – 42” |
|Thickness ||2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4” |
|Length ||2’ – 24’ |
|Reveal Options ||1/16” – 6” |
|Post Fabrication ||Longitudinal bend, transverse bend, curve, beveled edge, tapered edge, full end wrap, trimless end |
|R-Value ||≈ 7 per inch per ASTM C1363 |
|Production ||Structurally bonded |