BENCHMARK is Kingspan's selection of architectural panel systems. The systems are all sourced by BENCHMARK and come with a variety of panel profiles and accessories to ensure proper integration and project management.
DesignwallTM 4000 is the go-to choice for large-scale projects. The foamed-in-place architectural wall panel has reveal options ranging from 1/16” tight to 6” allowing for the creation of shadows and accents. It is available in embossed, non-embossed and Shadowline.
QuadCoreTM Technology is Kingspan’s next generation of self-blended hybrid insulation core using gray microcells. With an ‘envelope first’ design approach, the envelope of the QuadCoreTM insulation has the potential to reduce the sizing of HVAC systems on top of improving energy usage and reducing carbon emissions.
|Vertical joint ||Intermediate support ||Fullwrap end |
| || || |
- Double transverse bent corners create integrated column covers
- Available in thicknesses of up to 4” providing exceptional thermal performance and continuous foam-to-foam contact
- Flushglaze 4500 and 7500 window systems integrate perfectly into Designwall 4000’s joint design
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically depending on design parameters
- Designwall R Series panels can be used alongside Designwall 4000 to provide a bold, profiled look
|Profile ||Flat |
|Embossing ||Exterior: Stucco or non-embossed Interior: Stucco or non-embossed |
|Gauge ||Exterior: 22, 20 ga Interior: 24, 22 ga |
|Width ||18” – 42” |
|Thickness ||2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4” |
|Length ||2’ – 24’ |
|Reveal Options ||1/8” – 6” |
|Post Fabrication ||Transverse bend, trimless end, block spline |
|R-Value ||8 per inch per ASTM C518 @ 75oF |
|Production method ||Continuous production line |