BENCHMARK is Kingspan's selection of architectural panel systems. The systems are all sourced by BENCHMARK and come with a variety of panel profiles and accessories to ensure proper integration and project management.
DesignwallTM 1000 is suited for low-rise building and public buildings with an eye-catching profile. The architectural wall panel is suited to budget projects and is customizable with choices of finishes and substrates.
DesignwallTM 1000’s 1-1/8” thickness, with standard expanded polystyrene (EPS) or optional polyisocyanurate (ISO) core, is lightweight and easy to install.
|Vertical joint ||Transverse bent corner ||Pre-formed corner ||Window top |
| || || || |
- Trimless ends, longitudinal and transverse bends and folded corners add a unique architectural dynamic.
- Available in Granitstone or Granitstone Quartz applied finish.
- Widths ranging from 12” to 30” can integrate to combine distinctive designs
- Can be horizontally or vertically applied
- Reveal options include standard 1/2” or tight 1/16”
|Profile ||Flat |
|Embossing ||Exterior: Stucco, shadowline or non-embossed Interior: Stucco or non-embossed |
|Gauge ||Exterior: 22, 20 Interior: 24 ga |
|Width ||12” – 30” |
|Thickness ||1 1/8” |
|Length ||2’ – 24’ |
|Reveal Options ||1/16” or 1/2” |
|Post Fabrication ||Longitudinal bend, transverse bend, trimless ends, beveled edge, tapered edge, full wrap end, modified edge, curves along width, curves along length |
|R-Value ||4.3 per ASTCM C518 and thermal modeling of 30” wide panel |
|Production method ||Structurally bonded |