BENCHMARK is Kingspan's selection of architectural façade systems. It uses the KarrierPanel system as a base to be combined with a variety of easy to install rainscreen façade systems. These fully warranted systems are all sourced by BENCHMARK to ensure proper integration and project management.
Rainscreen Façade - Thin Brick Façade System
BENCHMARK’s Thin Brick Façade system combines the classic and timeless appearance of brick with the superior performance and durability of Kingspan KarrierPanel insulated metal panels. The system is lightweight and faster and easier to install than a traditional brick system while also decreasing a building’s overall energy demand.
Base Panel - KarrierPanel
The KarrierPanel system is a steel-faced insulated metal panel and a fully engineered rail, designed to perform in the harshest of conditions. Insulated metal panels provide a single component air, vapor, and water barrier.
- Design Flexibility: various profiles, textures, colors, mortars
- Horizontal & vertical application
- Bricks are held in place by steel rails to form a permanent mechanical bond
- Bricks require no adhesives to be held in place
- Bricks are produced in the same manner as traditional building bricks