Cube ceiling panels from ASI Architectural are pre-assembled, open-cell type ceiling system used to conceal the sprinklers, ducts, lights, and raceways without obstructing their functions through the open louver design, with 100% accessibility. The Cube ceiling system is recommended for irregularly-shaped ceiling areas that have radiused or angled perimeters.
Mounting: Monolithic suspension system or 15/16″ HD T-Bar ceiling grid
Styles and Sizing
Cube ceiling panels can be Monolithic or Tegular (with simple drop-in installation). Cube features on-center cell sizes of 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, or 12″ to fit any design or application. Solid wood blade widths of 3/8″ or 3/4″ are available, with a 2″ blade height.
- 100% accessibility
- Monolithic appearance eliminates cost and labor of installing T-bar grid
- Field cut to fit the installation
Cube Tegular Lay In
- Requires full panel sizes in cloud applications
- Vertical trim conceals grid in cloud applications
- Wall to wall installations can be field cut to fit irregular installations
Matching adhesive veneer strips are available for facing T-Bar grid (in the field)
ASI Architectural Wood Finishes
- Clear lacquer top coat
- Class-A varnish
- Stained to match