Glass cladding system
Patented petite clip system does not require the use of adhesives or glass drilling, clips are smaller than traditional stand-offs and accept a wide variety of glass types: back-painted, mirrored, etched, textured, laminated, digitally printed, and dry-erase glass marker boards, budget-friendly integrated LED lighting available for back-lit applications
Approx. system depth (channel + fitting): 1.65" (42 mm); Approx. fitting face size: Width = 5/16" (8 mm), Height = 1.10" (28 mm)
10-year limited warranty on metal components, 5-year limited warranty on LEDs
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
Bendheim’s new TurnKey™ system is an interior glass cladding system designed for speedy installations. It allows for greater build tolerances and adjusts easily on-site.
Benefits / Characteristics:
- Fast, user-friendly interior glass cladding system
- Easy to install and maintain
- Uses fully reversible, reliable mechanical connections; does not require the use of any adhesives or glass drilling
- Allows glass panels to be replaced without damaging the wall behind, and be used as easy-access panels to service building systems behind the glass
- Quick & hassle-free installation facilitates rapid interior wall transformations, significantly reduces labor time & cost
- Budget-friendly integrated LED back-lighting option available
- Accepts a virtually unlimited range of decorative glass types, including transparent, translucent, and clear glass
- Petite patented clips are approx. 1” – smaller than traditional stand-offs – ideal for a range of glass sizes
- 10-year limited warranty on metal components, 5-year limited warranty on LEDs
- Approx. system depth (channel + fitting): 1.65" (42 mm)
- Approx. fitting face size: Width = 5/16" (8 mm), Height = 1.10" (28 mm)
- Channel stock length: 10 ft.
- Optional trims and end caps for exposed-edge applications: 10 ft. lengths
- Max. glass panel size, supported by 2 TurnKey clips at the bottom = 6’ x 3’ (vertical or horizontal); greater glass thickness or additional clips can be specified to accommodate larger panels
Fittings and channels are typically supplied with the recommended powder-coated finish and do not require special maintenance. The glass is easy to clean with warm water and a lint-free cloth (terry cloth). Conventional nonabrasive glass cleaners may also be used.
Options & Customizations:
Custom colors (powder coated) can be specified in a virtually unlimited palette to match or contrast the glass panels and other architectural finishes on the project. The desired color can be specified by providing a RAL color. Pantone® & other color systems will be translated to their closest RAL color match.
Please find the 3D drawings here.