UseGlass cladding system
CharacteristicsPatented petite clip system does not require the use of adhesives or glass drilling. The clips are smaller than traditional stand-offs and accept a wide variety of glass types: back-painted, mirrored, etched, textured, laminated, digitally printed, and dry-erase glass marker boards. Budget-friendly integrated LED lighting available for back-lit applications.
SizesApprox. system depth (channel + fitting): 1.65" (42 mm); Approx. fitting face size: Width = 5/16" (8 mm), Height = 1.10" (28 mm)
Guarantee10-year limited warranty on metal components, 5-year limited warranty on LEDs
Bendheim’s new TurnKey™ system is an interior glass cladding system designed for speedy installations. It allows for greater build tolerances and adjusts easily on site.
Benefits / Characteristics:
- Fast, user-friendly interior glass cladding system
- Easy to install and maintain
- Uses fully reversible, reliable mechanical connections; does not require the use of any adhesives or glass drilling
- Allows glass panels to be replaced without damaging the wall behind, and be used as easy-access panels to service building systems behind the glass
- Quick & hassle-free installation facilitates rapid interior wall transformations, significantly reduces labor time & cost
- Budget-friendly integrated LED back-lighting option available
- Accepts a virtually unlimited range of decorative glass types, including transparent, translucent, and clear glass
- Petite patented clips are approx. 1” – smaller than traditional stand-offs – ideal for a range of glass sizes
- 10-year limited warranty on metal components, 5-year limited warranty on LEDs
- Approx. system depth (channel + fitting): 1.65" (42 mm)
- Approx. fitting face size: Width = 5/16" (8 mm), Height = 1.10" (28 mm)
- Channel stock length: 10 ft.
- Optional trims and end caps for exposed-edge applications: 10 ft. lengths
- Max. glass panel size, supported by 2 TurnKey clips at the bottom = 6’ x 3’ (vertical or horizontal); greater glass thickness or additional clips can be specified to accommodate larger panels
Fittings and channels are typically supplied with the recommended powder coated finish, and do not require special maintenance. The glass is easy to clean with warm water and a lint free cloth (terry cloth). Conventional nonabrasive glass cleaners may also be used.
Options & Customizations:
Custom colors (powder coated) can be specified in a virtually unlimited palette to match or contrast the glass panels and other architectural finishes on the project. The desired color can be specified by providing a RAL color. Pantone® & other color systems will be translated to their closest RAL color match.