Hollaender Manufacturing Company produces a wide array of architectural railing systems. These hand and guard railing systems can be designed to fit individual projects by engineers at Hollaender.
Interna-Rail® aluminum handrail systems are easy to install thanks to In-line fittings, strong and durable. They feature an offset panel attachment which allows an uninterrupted infill panel railing system.
- In-line fittings enable easy installation
- Smooth architectural appearance
- Fitting-based system allows some reconfiguration options on site
- Shipped in pre-fabricated sections of 10 – 24 feet
- Easily installed by non-specialized labor
- Extremely non-corrosive and low maintenance when compared to steel handrails
| ||Uniform load ||Concentrated load |
|Handrails ||50 lbf/ft. applied in any direction ||200 lbf. applied in any direction |
|Top Rails of Guards ||50 lbf/ft. applied in any direction ||200 lbf. applied in any direction |
|Infill Area of Guards || ||Horizontal concentrated load of 50 lbf. applied to 1 sq. ft. at any point in system, including panels, intermediate rails, balusters, or other elements composing infill area |
*Uniform and concentrated loads need not be assumed to act concurrently
Materials and Finishes
|Posts ||Aluminum 6005-T5, 1 ½" IPS (48.2 mm O.D.) Schedule 80 Wall (clear anodized) |
|Rails ||Aluminum 6063-T6, 1 ½" IPS (48.2 mm O.D.) Schedule 40 Wall (clear anodized) |
|Fittings ||Aluminum 6063-T6 (clear anodized) |
|Base Flanges ||Cast aluminum |
|Fasteners ||Stainless steel 304 alloy |
| || |
Infills are available in a variety of materials:
- Tempered glass, either monolithic or laminated
- Resin panels in both PETG and acrylic
- Mesh metal panels, perforated or a more exotic pattern in a choice of materials from aluminum to e-coated steel to stainless steel.
Finishes come in a range of patterns, colors and textures. Aluminum systems can be anodized with clear and bronze options, or powder coated in almost any color; Steel infill panels are produced in the same wide array of colors, but are first e-coated to protect against corrosion. Panels can also be supplied in a bright dip.