Coverlam by Grespania is an innovative product made from natural raw materials, that offers exceptional mechanical and aesthetic properties that surpass those of any conventional tiling material.
Coverlam is the result of years of research and development. Thanks to the introduction of rolling press technology, it is now possible to produce porcelain stoneware in large formats, and as thin as 3.5 mm, while still maintaining the mechanical and aesthetic properties of porcelain stoneware. This broadens the scope for using porcelain and opens up innovative new prospects in the field of construction and interior design.
Grespania presents the Coverlam Estatuario series, which are inspired by the most classic marble and offer a serene elegance. It has a shiny, bright, spectacular surface, typical of natural marble but with all the technical advantages of porcelain and the lightness of the Coverlam series, allowing for the rapid implementation of any construction project and producing both serene and avant-guard results.
Joining the series, are the Book pieces which take center stage in any room, becoming works of art and creating patterned spaces to remember.
- Hygienic Surface and Scratch Resistant
- Waterproof Surface
- Impact Resistant
- Wear Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- UV Resistant
- High Bending Strength
- Environmentally Friendly
- Frost Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Fire and Heat Resistant
- Finish: Natural, Polished
- Rectified with R9-c1
- Thickness: 3,5 mm | 5,6 mm
- Dimensions: 1000 x 1000 mm | 1000 x 3000 mm | 1000 x 500 mm | 1200 x 1200 mm | 1200 x 2600 mm | 1200 x 3600 mm | 195 x 1800 mm | 200 x 1500 mm | 600 x 1200 mm
- 3,5 mm: Interior walls, interior floors, exterior walls, ventilated facade with hidden fixing system, refurbishment, furniture.
- 5,6 mm: Interior walls, interior floors, exterior walls, exterior floors, ventilated facade with exposed fixing system, ventilated facade with hidden fixing system, refurbishment, furniture, heavy transit floors.