ApplicationsRainscreen facades, wall cladding, balconies, terrace floors, gates, doors, partition walls, commercial construction
CharacteristicsScratch-resistant, easy to clean, solvent-resistant, easy to install, weather resistant, light-fastness, impact-resistant, double-hardened, printed on both sides
Format4100 x 1300 mm
CertificationFSC, PEFC, CE
Specifically for compact panels by FunderMax. There is no reason why facades should not shine. It is particularly the interplay with sunlight, and reflections from nature and artificial light sources, but also the changing weather conditions that all contribute to the sensory appeal of this surface. If the courage is found to make a highly personal statement, this surface can become a bold, individual sign of vitality.
- High gloss for exterior applications
- Effective with wood and plain color decors
- High resistance to external influences
Hotel Solidarités by Agence Pace Architecture ©Fred Laures. Decor 0077 Charcoal in surfaces NT and NG Gloss.
- Weather resistant to EN ISO 4892-2
- Lightfast acc. to EN ISO 4892-3
- Double hardened
- Solvent resistant
- Hail resistant
- Easy to clean and install
- Impact resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
Project Genesis by Ataub Architectes © Grégoir Auger. Decors 0085 White and 0080 Black in surface NG Gloss.
Available in the following FunderMax products: