Western Window Systems' Series 7950 Aluminum Bi-Fold Door is a solution for indoor-outdoor living in a variety of weather conditions. Designed for style and durability, it uses premium grade materials and has a flush sill option for a seamless transition from indoors to out.
- Energy Efficiency
The Series 7950 door features a 0.30 U-value for standard, low-E, argon-filled dual-pane glass. A signature aluminum extrusion design utilizing proprietary Insulbar technology further reduces energy consumption. Compliant with California’s Title 24 requirements.
For strength against the elements, the Series 7950 Bi-Fold Door delivers a design pressure (DP) rating of 50. A thin extrusion profile with a 5.875” frame depth supports triple-pane, laminated, and security glass — essential options for noise reduction as well as impact resistance.
- Clean Design
The Series 7950 incorporates durability with a clean, contemporary design. A 3.17” stile allows for more glass and light.
- Smooth Operation
Sealed stainless steel ball bearing rollers make the operating the Series 7950 Bi-Fold Door easy. A single track minimizes wall depth.
- Concealed Locking System
To secure its folding panels, the Series 7950 includes a hidden stainless steel multi-point lock for additional strength and protection. Optional keyed cylinder available.
- Heavy Duty Hardware
Western Window Systems uses stainless steel hardware for its door systems. Head load carrier hinges are available in standard and heavy-duty capacities for extreme panel sizes and heavy glass types.
The Series 7950 Bi-Fold Door features a design pressure (DP) rating of 50 and is STC-rated for acoustic performance.
All-climate coated or high-performance glass from Cardinal IG delivers solar control and high visibility and comes standard with the Series 7950 Bi-Fold Door. Pre-applied Cardinal Preserve film protects the glass during installation. Customized glass options include:
- Laminated glass
- Solar- and glare-control glass
- Enhanced winter performance glass
- Neat low-maintenance glass.
Series 7950 Bi-Fold Window
The Series 7950 can be designed as a window - ideal for opening up living spaces like kitchens and patio bars. Available in heights up to 12 feet in select configurations and using heavy-duty hardware.
Options - Top-Load Floor Tracks
Options - Handles
The Series 7950 features three different handles;
- The premium handle, located on all active panels, includes an optional key lock.
- A D-shaped pull handle, at the bi-fold door pivot points, further aids in opening and closing the door.
- An inactive lock handle, at the door’s pivot points, secures the door panels with steel pins at the head and sill.
Premium and inactive lock handles are available in brushed nickel or black. The D-shaped pull handle is available in stainless steel or black.
As part of Western Window Systems new simulated steel line, this product can be manufactured to create steel look aluminum doors.
- In-Stock Finishes with a Class 1 coating thickness for smoothness and durability
- Satin Anodized
- Dark Bronze
- Designer Finishes based on popular choices conform to a minimum rating of AAMA-2605
- Split Finishes are available for the performance line where different finishes are used on opposite sides of the door
- Hillside Bronze
- Bison Beige
- Navajo White
- Stonish Beige
- Autumn Night
- Cinnamon Toast
- Western White