The range of applications with Max Compact Exterior is becoming increasingly wide, the range of decors is also achieving continually new dimensions in terms of nuances and variety, right up to a completely free choice with custom graphics from an Individualdecor option. The product itself remains true to its success factors and, whatever décor is used, will always stand for consistent protection and uncompromising strength in the face of all external influences.
The group of decors Colour includes 60 different plain decors:
- Weather resistant to EN ISO 4892-2
- Lightfast acc. to EN ISO 4892-3
- Double hardened
- Scratch resistant
- Solvent resistant
- Hail resistant
- Easy to clean
- Impact resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Easy to install
Sparkasse Bühl in Germany using decor 0674 Mars Red
Max Compact Exterior F-Quality
As a standard, Max Compact Exterior panels come printed on both sides. The core is flame-retardant and the surface is lightfast. Thanks to the double-hardened resin, it is also extremely weather resistant. (Fire Test EN 13501-1, B-s2,d0)
The Max Compact Exterior panels in F-Quality also come polished on just one side for use in sandwich elements.
Processing (Compact Elements)
FunderMax offers CNC controlled processing and panel cutting. With state-of-the-art devices, it is possible to produce everything: from simple cutouts for mounting the façade panels to intricate milling for balcony elements.
Ship on a playground (France) using decors: 0085 White, 0736 Saffron, 0074 Pastel Grey, 0717 Atlantic
Silk matte effect with some shimmer
- NH - Hexa
Deep studded structure. The non-slip base provides optimum protection against weathering.
- NG - Gloss
A gloss option with superior weather resistance
- 2800 x 1300 = 3,64 m2 / 110,24“ x 51,18“ = 39,18 sf
- 4100 x 1300 = 5,33 m2 / 161,42“ x 51,18“ = 57,37 sf
- 2800 x 1854 = 5,19 m2 / 110,24“ x 72,99“ = 55,87 sf
- 4100 x 1854 = 7,60 m2 / 161,42“ x 72,99“ = 81,81 sf
F-Quality, flame-retardant, color brown
CREC Academy of Aerospace and Engineering (USA) using decors 0085 White, 0080 Black, 0702 Night Blue, 3007 Black Red, 0065 Ivory, 0647 Golden Yellow, 0736 Saffron, 0591 Fir Green, 0237 Gentian Blue, ID Exterior Individualdecor
- Panels with double-sided decor:
4,0 - 4,9 mm
5,0 - 7,9 mm
8,0 - 11,9 mm
12,0 - 13,0 mm
Higher thicknesses on request in standard quality, Format XL.
- Panels with sanded-reverse side:
For symmetrically structured sandwich elements.
Thicknesses 2,0 - 2,9 mm 3,0 - 4,0 mm
Tolerances (EN 438-6, 5.3) ± 0,2 mm
± 0,3 mm
Exterior range of decors