The group of decors Nature includes 24 different wood decors sorted into categories including; precious woods from all over the world (Impressive), clear lines and dynamic structures between warm solid wood and urban coolness (Pure), purposely asymmetric structures and high-contrast lighting makes for visually stunning dynamics (Iconic) and detailed patterns, delicate lines, earthy expressions (Essential).
© Pat Penza | Southern New Hampshire University Old Shapiro Library, a good example where 4 wood decors were perfectly combined: 0927 Creek, 0803 Tyrol Pine, 0924 Taurus, 0935 Voyager.
- Weather-resistant to EN ISO 4892-2
- Lightfast acc. to EN ISO 4892-3
- Double hardened
- Solvent resistant
- Hail resistant
- Easy to clean
- Impact-resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Easy to install
Left: CERI Office Building Netherlands using wood decor 0919 Ecuador combined with other Colour décor: 0028 Prado brown and 0080 Black | Right: European College in Sofia using decor 0801 Fir Platinum in 2 different surfaces: NT and NG (gloss)
Max Compact Exterior F-Quality
As a standard, Max Compact Exterior panels come printed on both sides. The core is flame-retardant and the surface is lightfast. Thanks to the double-hardened resin, it is also extremely weather-resistant. (Fire Test EN 13501-1, B-s2,d0)
Processing (Compact Elements)
FunderMax offers CNC controlled processing and panel cutting. With state-of-the-art devices, it is possible to produce everything: from simple cutouts for mounting the façade panels to intricate milling for balcony elements.
Silk matte effect with some shimmer
- NH - Hexa
Deep studded structure. The non-slip base provides optimum protection against weathering.
- NG - Gloss
A gloss option with superior weather resistance
- 2800 x 1300 = 3,64 m2 / 110,24“ x 51,18“ = 39,18 sf
- 4100 x 1300 = 5,33 m2 / 161,42“ x 51,18“ = 57,37 sf
- 2800 x 1854 = 5,19 m2 / 110,24“ x 72,99“ = 55,87 sf
- 4100 x 1854 = 7,60 m2 / 161,42“ x 72,99“ = 81,81 sf
F-Quality, flame-retardant, colour brown
- Panels with double-sided decor:
4,0 - 4,9 mm
5,0 - 7,9 mm
8,0 - 11,9 mm
12,0 - 13,0 mm
Higher thicknesses on request in standard quality, Format XL.
- Panels with sanded-reverse side:
For symmetrically structured sandwich elements.
Thicknesses 2,0 - 2,9 mm 3,0 - 4,0 mm
Tolerances (EN 438-6, 5.3) ± 0,2 mm
± 0,3 mm
Exterior range of decors