The group of decors Nature includes 24 different wood decors with precious woods from all over the world (Impressive), clear lines and dynamic structures between warm solid wood and urban coolness (Pure), purposely asymmetric structures and high-contrast lighting makes for visually stunning dynamics (Iconic) and detailed patterns, delicate lines, earthy expressions (Essential).
© Pat Penza | Southern New Hampshire University Old Shapiro Library, a good example where 4 wood decors were perfectly combined: 0927 Creek, 0803 Tyrol Pine, 0924 Taurus, 0935 Voyager.
- Weather resistant to EN ISO 4892-2
- Lightfast acc. to EN ISO 4892-3
- Double hardened
- Scratch resistant
- Solvent resistant
- Hail resistant
- Easy to clean
- Impact resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Easy to install
Left: CERI Office Building Netherlands using wood decor 0919 Ecuador combined with other Colour décor: 0028 Prado brown and 0080 Black | Right: European College in Sofia using decor 0801 Fir Platinum in 2 different surfaces: NT and NG (gloss)
Max Compact Exterior F-Quality
As a standard, Max Compact Exterior panels come printed on both sides. The core is flame-retardant and the surface is lightfast. Thanks to the double-hardened resin, it is also extremely weather resistant. (Fire Test EN 13501-1, B-s2,d0)
Processing (Compact Elements)
FunderMax offers CNC controlled processing and panel cutting. With state-of-the-art devices, it is possible to produce everything: from simple cutouts for mounting the façade panels to intricate milling for balcony elements.
Silk matte effect with some shimmer
- NH - Hexa
Deep studded structure. The non-slip base provides optimum protection against weathering.
- NG - Gloss
A gloss option with superior weather resistance
- 2800 x 1300 = 3,64 m2 / 110,24“ x 51,18“ = 39,18 sf
- 4100 x 1300 = 5,33 m2 / 161,42“ x 51,18“ = 57,37 sf
- 2800 x 1854 = 5,19 m2 / 110,24“ x 72,99“ = 55,87 sf
- 4100 x 1854 = 7,60 m2 / 161,42“ x 72,99“ = 81,81 sf
F-Quality, flame-retardant, colour brown
- Panels with double-sided decor:
4,0 - 4,9 mm
5,0 - 7,9 mm
8,0 - 11,9 mm
12,0 - 13,0 mm
Higher thicknesses on request in standard quality, Format XL.
- Panels with sanded-reverse side:
For symmetrically structured sandwich elements.
Thicknesses 2,0 - 2,9 mm 3,0 - 4,0 mm
Tolerances (EN 438-6, 5.3) ± 0,2 mm
± 0,3 mm
Exterior range of decors