Max Compact Exterior from FunderMax, is a highly durable exterior wall cladding that comes in a range of colors and finishes including a group of metallic finishes. Max Compact Exterior is specifically designed for exterior rainscreen cladding applications.
Metallic is made by combining a transparent overlay with metallic flakes and plain-colored decor. Other metallic combinations can be made to order by FunderMax.
The surface of this rainscreen facade is protected against strong greying with FunderMax’s patented NT surface; a silk matte effect with some shimmer. A gloss option with superior weather resistance is available in the form of NG - Gloss.
Lightfastness of rainscreen facade - F-quality:
Artificial weathering: EN ISO 4892-2 1500h
Evaluated according to greyscale EN 20105-A02 ≥3
- Double hardened
- Scratch, solvent and hail resistant
- Easy to clean and install
- Impact-resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
Max Compact Exterior F-Quality
As a standard, Max Compact Exterior panels come printed on both sides. The core is flame-retardant and the surface is lightfast. Thanks to the double-hardened resin, it is also extremely weather-resistant. (Fire Test EN 13501-1, B-s2,d0)
The Max Compact Exterior panels in F-Quality also come polished on just one side for use in sandwich elements.
Processing (Compact Elements)
FunderMax offers CNC controlled processing and panel cutting. With state-of-the-art devices, it is possible to produce everything: from simple cutouts for mounting the façade panels to intricate milling for balcony elements.
- 2800 x 1300 mm = 3,64 m² / 110,24“ x 51,18“ = 39,18 sf
- 4100 x 1300 mm = 5,33 m² / 161,42“ x 51,18“ = 57,37 sf
F-Quality, flame-retardant, color brown
- Panels with double-sided decor:
4,0 - 4,9 mm
5,0 - 7,9 mm
8,0 - 11,9 mm
12,0 - 13,0 mm
Higher thicknesses on request in standard quality, Format XL.
- Panels with sanded-reverse side:
For symmetrically structured sandwich elements.
Thicknesses 2,0 - 2,9 mm 3,0 - 4,0 mm
Tolerances (EN 438-6, 5.3) ± 0,2 mm
± 0,3 mm
Exterior range of decors