OmniMax manufactures building and transportation products from aluminum, steel, vinyl, and copper. The fabricated components are supplied to manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe. A sub-brand of OmniMax, Alumawood specializes in textured aluminum patio covers.
Alumawood's traditional aluminum patio covers and awnings provide maximum protection against the elements, are easy to install and durable with very low maintenance. A solid roof protects outdoor furniture and facilitates the enjoyment of outdoor spaces in any weather.
Alumawood patio covers are constructed from embossed aluminum with a textured woodgrain finish. The aluminum is termite-proof, doesn't burn and will never need painting. They are made from recycled, structural grade aluminum alloys and coated with a weather-resistant surface protector: Aluma-ShieldSM with Teflon. The patios are engineered for building code requirements throughout the United States.
- Heavy header-beam construction
- Textured wood finish
- Choice of six colors
- Durable Aluma-ShieldSM paint system
- Fasteners in matching colors
- Four style options for beam and rafter end cuts
- Patented Gutter Guard system to prevent debris build-up
- Amerimax Columns – Weather-resistant, insect-proof, and low maintenance