OmniMax manufactures building and transportation products from aluminum, steel, vinyl, and copper. The fabricated components are supplied to manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe. A sub-brand of OmniMax, Alumawood specializes in textured aluminum patio covers.
Alumawood patio covers are constructed of embossed aluminum with a textured woodgrain finish. The aluminum is termite-proof, doesn't burn and will never need painting.
Alumawood products are made from recycled, structural grade aluminum alloys and coated with a weather-resistant surface protector: Aluma-ShieldSM with Teflon. The patios are engineered for building code requirements throughout the United States.
- Heavy header-beam construction
- Textured wood finish
- Choice of six colors
- Durable Aluma-ShieldSM paint system
- Fasteners in matching colors
- Four style options for beam and rafter end cuts
- Patented Gutter Guard system to prevent debris build-up
- Amerimax Columns – Weather-resistant, insect-proof, and low maintenance
Alumawood Shade Structures come in two different styles:
For added shade with partial sun and breeze, reduces exposure to the sun by 40-60%
Newport solid roof
Maximum protection against the elements