UseInterior wood floors
CharacteristicsEnvironmentally friendly, quick-dry
CertificationVOC Compliant under U.S. EPA regulations
For nearly 100 years Bona has innovated and perfected premium products and systems developed to maintain the natural beauty of hardwood floors. The Bona System is reliable and durable with a wide array of design options from color to texture to sheen. The Bona System is trusted on wood floors across the globe.
Bona's oil-modified finishes and sealers are formulated from an oil in pine trees, which makes them quick-drying and easy to use compared to oils made for other products. The oil, designed to highlight wood, provides a durable coat and at the same time limits its impact on the environment.
An oil-modified quick-dry sealer designed to penetrate and seal bare wood. For use with all Bona stains, oil-modified and waterborne finishes.
- Easy application
- Drys in 1.5 - 2 hours
- Meets ASTM D 1640 for quick-dry sealers
- Rapid hardness development
- For use with a lambswool applicator
- Synthetic floor coater Coverage – 600-700 square feet per gallon
- 60% cured after 24 hours
- Maximum cure in 2 weeks
A premium, oil-modified wood floor finish formulated for interior use on residential and commercial wood floors. Provides a tough protective coat and slight amber color to enhance the natural tone of the wood.
Finishes: Gloss, semi-gloss, satin
- Provides a tough, protective coat
- Slight amber color
- Does not require thinning under normal environmental and application conditions
- Will adhere to most solvent-based stains and finishes and most waterborne finishes after proper preparation, drying times and curing times
- Covers 500 square feet per gallon
- 40% cured after 24 hours
- Maximum cure in two weeks
- Drys in 8-12 hours