CharacteristicsNon-flammable, easily sanded, accepts stain, can be tinted
ColorsBrazilian cherry, American cherry, walnut, white oak, ash/maple/pine, red oak
SizesQuart, gallon, 3.5 gallon
CertificationGREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality
For nearly 100 years Bona has innovated and perfected premium products and systems developed to maintain the natural beauty of hardwood floors. The Bona System is reliable and durable with a wide array of design options from color to texture to sheen. The Bona System is trusted on wood floors across the globe.
Bona Pacific Filler™ hardwood floor filler is a high solids content, waterborne compound specifically designed for filling cracks, holes, chips, gouges and broken edges in hardwood floors prior to finishing. The product has excellent adhesion, staining and finishing properties with minimum shrinkage.
- Coverage – 600-800 square feet per gallon
- Comes ready for use
- Can be thinned with water
- Can be tinted to match wood
- Recommended for use with a stainless steal trowel or putty knife
- Drying Time – 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on environmental conditions (temperature and humidity), coverage rate, and size of cracks and holes
- Tools can be cleaned with water before compound dries
- Easily sanded