CharacteristicsHighly-customizable, decorative, suitable for reuse, custom production available upon request
CertificationISO 9001, 14001, 18001, Qualicoat, GSB, WRAS certified
All Mikodam tables are highly-customizable. The range has four tables and features a wide variety of choices for materials, dimensions and leg options.
A distinctive design combining ceramic, wood and metal to achieve a statement. The solid wood table details display the labor and craftsmanship involved while the strong metal legs contrast with the sinuous lines chosen for the special cut tabletop.
|Materials||Ceramic, wood, metal|
An elegant combination of modern and traditional with a classic selection of materials. Inspired by oriental patterns, Sela aims to carry traditional style to an entirely new dimension. In this sense, its design can be adapted to both modern and traditional styles.
It features fine craftsmanship and is available in two combinations of oak and walnut:
- Sela NMC1 has an oak border with walnut inlay
- Sela NCM1 has a walnut border and oak inlay
|Materials||Oak and walnut|
With its modern lines and unique geometrical tabletop cut, Pedi has a futuristic form and offers the possibility to create the design of your choice with different tabletop patterns and leg selections. Pedi Tables have 2 different tabletop sizes and 4 leg alternatives which can be combined with a choice of walnut, oak, lacquer or patterned tabletop alternatives.
Patterns (Croc, Fossil, Square), Lacquer
|Legs||V Type Oak, V Type Walnut, M Type Metal, X Type Oak & Metal, X Type Walnut & Metal, S Type Gold|
This table is named after the slim ceramic tabletop which inspired its design. The minimalist design along with the various leg alternatives aim to create a functional and elegant design while seeking to establish an atmosphere of longed-for feeling.
|Tabletop||Ceramic ( 2 color options)|
|Legs||V Type Oak, V Type Walnut, M Type Metal, X Type Oak & Metal, X Type Walnut & Metal|
Height: 71 cm (2’ 3 61/64’’)
- An innovative material
- Lightweight (7 kg/m2)
- Nonflammable / Fire Class A
- Highly resistant to chemicals
- Dirt-proof / Stain resistant / Easily cleaned
- Environmentally sensitive / Ecospecifier certified (20 times less dust and gas emission, 1000 times less CO2 emission)
- Nanocomposite surface, photocatalytic (Stains removed by sunlight)
- Hygienic, resistant to bacteria and mold / Kalesinterfl ex Antibacterial Product Assurance
- certified by TUBITAK
- Marker stains easily removed
Wooden Tables / Coatings:
- Water-based coatings
- Lacquer painting
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- 4 times higher light resistance / High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.