UseWall panels, acoustic design
ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, headboards, separators, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material and perforation combinations), decorative and acoustically functional, suitable for reuse, easy application
SizesWidth: 110 cm (3’ 7 5⁄16’’) / 80 cm (2’ 7 1/2’’) / 50 cm (1’ 7 11/16’’) | Height: 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard | Depth: 2 cm (25/32’’)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Vero offers a high-quality solution for rooms which is also adaptable to exhibition stands. Mikodam's Vero Panel features a repetitive reflective pattern based on diagonal lines and inset lines in a contrasting material that give a subtle edge. Material choices are available in wood, lacquer and fabric
- Custom production upon request
- Resistant to scratching
- Acoustic quality
- Easily applicable
Mikodam Vero claddings are designed to be repeated vertically or horizontally as much as required. Color and material alternatives can be combined indefinitely.
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite, Violet)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
Perforations & Acoustics
Vera comes in T1; a standard solid module backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool. The mineral wool backing behind solid panels has the benefit of increasing the sound insulation characteristics.
- Coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- In line with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.