ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, headboards, separators, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material and perforation combinations), decorative and acoustically functional, suitable for reuse, easy application
SizesWidth: 120 cm (3’ 11 1/4’’) | Height: 48 cm (1’ 6 57/64’’) x 5 = 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard | Depth: 8 cm (3 5/32’’)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Mikodam Sapa wall panels feature an offset brick lining that add depth and reflect interior lighting beautifully.
- Custom production upon request
- Resistant to scratching
- Acoustic quality
- Easily application
Mikodam has designed 5 modules, each being 480 mm in height, add up to 2400 mm when assembled one on top of the other. The total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights. The modules can also be cut to assemble. Because the panels overlap each other, the assembly is invisible.
Material & Color options
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite, Violet)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
Perforations & Acoustics
Perforations come in different elevation depths. Besides absorption, Mikodam perforated panels are more effective in sound scattering in comparison to solid flat panels - this is beneficial to allow even distribution of sound and to prevent acoustical defects causing disturbance due to harsh sound reflections, acoustical glare, echo or flutter echo.
Each module provides different absorption characteristics for its alternative perforation ratios:
|T1||Standard solid module (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)|
|T2||Composite panel of solid wood elements + fabric with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool backing.||Can be used where high absorption is necessary on wall surfaces and to provide optimum reverberation desired for a room.|
T1 and T2 can provide effective sound scattering for the range of frequencies from 315 Hz to 8000 Hz due to variations in both depth and length of each element.
- Coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- In line with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ASTM-84 Fire Classification
- FSC certified
- Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold certified
- A+ label certified
- M1 Emission Class for Building Material certified
- ISO 50001 certified
- 0% VOC certified
- GIGA Ranked (Green Ideas Green Actions)
- EPA TSCA Title VI Attestation
- Reach Declaration
- FDA Declaration